Sterling silver & enamel empress penguin pendant: 16 Inches
The pendant is handmade from sterling silver and has been hand painted using enamels. The pendant is designed as an Empress Penguin and hangs from a sterling silver chain.
Obsessions of Weybridge only deliver your goods using a trackable delivery service and a signature will always be required upon delivery; this service is charged at £6.50 for UK Mainland and £10 for UK Non Mainland. Obsessions of Weybridge will only ship within the United Kingdom which includes UK mainland and UK non-mainland destinations. When you receive your shipping email you will know that your order is on its way to you. This will often be the next working day however all handmade or hand-finished pieces can have a lead time of up to three weeks. Obsessions of Weybridge will always strive to send your purchases as soon as is possible whilst ensuring that they have been perfectly created and finished which does take time so please be patient. For personalised items, and for orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, or due to public holidays; these orders will be sent on the following Monday or on next working day excluding Fridays. We will do our absolute best to meet the stated delivery times but they cannot be guaranteed - this is subject to stock and courier availability and external factors beyond our control. Obsessions of Weybridge will only deliver to your address and will require a signature. Obsessions of Weybridge will not deliver to your neighbours and will not leave goods in a safe place outside of your property. Despite our packages being sent securely, on rare occasions an item may go missing in transit. Please do get in touch with us if you think that this may be the case with your order. Please ensure to contact us within 30 days if you wish to claim any losses as after this time we will not be able to process any claim.
Items purchased from our website may be exchanged within 16 days from the date of order by visiting our store (the date of your order will be found on 'Your Receipt', which is emailed to you after your completed order is received by us). Unfortunately, an exchange cannot be processed by post.
Please take the ”unworn” and “re-saleable” item and a copy of 'Your Receipt' to our store where one of our Sales Advisors will gladly exchange the item to the same value or higher (if you choose to pay the difference), subject to availability.
Please note that exchanges can only be processed with a copy of 'Your Receipt' - we cannot accept delivery notes.
- Pierced Jewellery - In the interest of hygiene and for the protection of all our customers, earrings and pierced jewellery are excluded from our exchange and refund policy. This exclusion arises from a Health and Safety consideration and to prevent the spread of infections. This exclusion is in the interest of hygiene and for the protection of all our customers.
- Personalised Jewellery - We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on personalised jewellery orders. This means that we cannot provide exchanges or refunds on items that have been specially altered or personalised for you in any way.
We are pleased to offer our Exchange Policy in addition to your statutory rights.
Items purchased from our website may be refunded providing that you request this within 16 days from the date of dispatch and the item is “unworn” and in “re-saleable” condition (for your dispatch date please check your 'Dispatch Confirmation' email).
To request a refund:
- Sign in and visit our 'Contact Us' page
- Select 'Request a Refund' and choose the order number for the item that you wish to return (for your order number please check your delivery note)
- Advise the reason for the refund request in the comments box
- Instructions on how to return the item will be emailed to you within the next 24 hours.
For combination purchases (e.g. buy one get one free or buy one get another item at a reduced price) you must return the free or reduced price items for us to process an exchange or refund.
Please note that you will be required to cover the cost of postage if you choose to return an item and it remains your responsibility to send any parcels so that they are signed for upon receipt by Obsessions of Weybridge. Only upon signed receipt of goods will Obsessions of Weybridge assume responsibility to process any refunds or exchanges. Any amount due will be refunded back onto the debit/credit card originally used. Please allow up to 5 working days for this process to complete.
We are pleased to offer our Refund Policy in addition to your statutory rights.